1) A good case in point is ...
2) As an illustration, we may take ...
3) Such examples might be given easily.
4) ...is often cited as an example.
1) No one can deny the fact that ...
2) The idea is hardly supported by facts.
3) Unfortunately, none of the available data shows ...
4) Recent studies indicate that ...
5) There is sufficient evidence to show that ...
6) According to statistics proved by ..., it can be seen that ...
1) Many nations have been faced with the problem of ...
2) Recen想要给孩子报个好的、合适的儿童英语培训机构qzysty..co..m首先你要知道儿童学英语什么最重要？tly the problem has been brought into focus.
3) Recently the phenomeno深圳地区可以去那里学习英语培训yiyi18.com，小李子啊，你抄什么啊？n has become a heated topic.
4) Recently the issue has aroused great concern among ...
5) Nowadays there is a growing concern over ...
6) Never in our history has the idea that ... been so popular.
7) Faced with ..., quite a few people argue that ...
8) According to a recent survey, ...
9) With the rapid development of ..., ...
1) From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that ...
2) It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop ...
3) It is necessary that steps should be taken to ...
4) In conclusion, it is imperative that ...
5) There is no easy method, but ...might be of some help.
6) To solve the above-mentioned problem, we must ...
7) In summary, if we continue to ignore the above-mentioned issue, more problems will crop up.
8) With the efforts of all parts concerned, the problem will be solved thoroughly.
1. The reasons can be listed as follows. For one thingFor another
2. What has contributed to this problem? In the first placeIn the second place
3. Perhaps the main/primary/most important reason is
4. It is no easy to identify the reason for which involve several complicated factors.
5. A number of factors could account for/lead to/contribute to/result in/be conductive to
1. The first key factor to solve this problemAnother key factor is
2. People have found many solution/approaches to dealing with this problem.
3. Then how should we solve this problem? Here are some suggestion which may be some of help.
4. Faced withwe should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation.
5. It is high time Here are a few examples that might be taken immediately.
1. As we can see from the chart/graph/table/diagram
2. The chart/graph/table/diagram shows/displays that
3. As/Can be show in/According to the chart/graph/table/diagram
4. The figures/statistics in the chart reflect /show/reveal (that)
Nowadays, it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______.Besides，______.
Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception，it has both advantages and disadvantages.
Peoples opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____.
Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious.
There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can______
Confronted with______, we should take a series of effective measures to______. For one thing，______For another, ______
It is high time that something was done about it. For example. _____.In addition.的_____.All these measures will certainly______.
On the contrary, there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time, they say____.