1. 随着经济的繁荣 with the booming of the economy
2. 随着人民生活水平的显著提高 with the remarkable improvement of peoples living standard
3. 先进的科学技术 advanced science and technology
4. 为我们日常生活增添了情趣 add much spice / flavor to our daily life
5. 人们普遍认为 It is commonly believed that
6. 我同意前者(后者)观点 I give my vote to the former / latter opinion.
7. 引起了广泛的公众关注 Sth. has aroused wide public concern. / Sth has drawn great public attention.
8. 不可否认 It is undeniable that
9. 热烈的讨论/ 争论 a heated discussion / debate
10. 有争议性的问题 a controversial issue
11. 就我而言/ 就个人而言 As far as I am concerned，/ Personally，
12. 有充分的理由支持 be supported by sound reasons
13. 双方的论点 argument on both sides
14. 发挥日益重要作用 play an increasingly important role in
15. 对必不可少 be indispensable to
16. 正如谚语所说 As the proverb goes：
17. 对产生有利/不利的影响 exert positive / negative effects on
18. 利远远大于弊 The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.
first, second, third,
first, then / next, after that / next, finally
for one thing for another,
on (the) one handon the other hand,
besides / whats more / in addition / furthermore / moreover / another / also,
especially / in particular,
now, at present, recently,
after, afterwards, after that, after a while, in a few days,
at first, in the beginning, to begin with,
later, next, finally,
immediately, soon, suddenly, all of a sudden, at that moment, as soon as, the moment
form now on, from then on,
at the same time, meanwhile,
till, notuntil, before, after, when, while, as during,
now, in addition, for example, for instance, in this case, moreover
furthermore, in fact, actually
but, however, while, though, or, otherwise, on the contrary, on the other
hand, in contrast, despite, in spite of, even though, except (for)， instead, of course, after all,
or, and, also, too, not only but also, as well as, both and, either or, neither nor
1. There is absolutely no reason for us to believe that a brighter future for the world is an impossibility .
2. Meteorologists offer computer models leaving little doubt that this years El Nino phenomenon has disappeared .
3. Facts prove the unjustifiability of claims that China will be unable to feed itself by the year 2020 .
4. Previous explanations of the rising divorce rate in China are simply untenable . The fact is that many marriages were simply based on convenience and wives are no longer willing to accept the abusive domineering attitudes of husbands .
5. Claim that entering the Chinese market offers foreign companies an immediate road to profits are grossly misstated and have been proven wrong time and again . The key to entering China rests with the phraseology vast potential market , and how long one is willing to wait for returns .
6.When asked about the ongoing uproar involving U.S. President Bill Clinton, most people say the affair involves a purely private matter . But many other people regard his actions as deplorable . I personally think the president committed impeachable offences .
7. When it comes to the increasing use of motor vehicles in Beijing, some people think that use should be limited . Others argue that the opposite is true . There is probably some truth to both arguments，but emission controls must be instituted regardless of the number of vehicles.
With the deepening of reform and openingup of our country, many people dream of going abroad for further study. They insist that the modern research facilities, world famous professors and excellent environment in those foreign co11eges and universities can help lay a perfect foundation for their future development.
However, there are still many people who favor studying at home. They argue that studying abroad is too expensive and therefore doesnt pay, They also Point out that学英语我推荐王老师英语学习163yingyu.com,这个网站很牛逼，很多人都抄他的。 there are no language and cu1tural barriers if they study in our country.
Just as the ol对于语言的认知，fshuamiao.c.o/m建议家长们从小通过英语原版儿歌以及英语原版的绘本故事等听的方式d saying goes, Every advantage has its disadvantage. Both opinions are acceptable in some sense. If students have the chance and financial resources, they should seize the opportunity to go abroad and broaden their eyes. On the other hand, if conditions dont permit, they can pursue their studies in top universities at home. What counts is not the place where they study, but what they can learn.
Nowadays more and more parents are eager to send their children to study abroad before they finish high school by whatever means and at whatever cost.
It is quite understandable for parents to send their children to study overseas because they place high expectations on their children. They are encouraged by the success stories of those who have completed their overseas study. With the development of economy, companies and institutions at home are giving more and more emphasis on overseas experiences, too. Consequently, pursuing overseas study became a kind of short cut in gaining a better future. Moreover, there is still one underlying reason for this rush-economic reason. The rapid economic progress in the past few years in China has enabled more and more parents to afford the huge cost for their childrens overseas study.
As for me, overseas study is surely a helpful way to get both advanced knowledge and necessary experiences, but overseas study at an early age is neither necessary nor benef1cial. The students may be too young to either tend for themselves or think for themselves. I do think that overseas study can contribute to ones self-improvement, but its better to be pursued after one has finished his college study at home, when he is more capable of learning and living on his own.